The 123 Community Dentist Network is the name given to the carefully selected dental practices that are part of the 123Dentist family. These practices and the dentists who lead them are required to adhere to the 123Dentist Set of Standards, including a commitment to gentle patient care, modern practice environments, using advanced technology, and more.
The 123 Community Dentist Set of Standards
When patients choose 123Dentist to find a dentist, they can rest assured that each 123 Community Dentist has followed a strict set of standards. To provide great patient dental care, each 123Dentist will:
- Use digital x-rays to help ensure patient safety, and the precision of treatment
- Use digital charts to make treatment more efficient
- Stay up-to-date on their continuing education
- Be registered with the regulatory authority overseeing dentistry in their province
- Be gentle, patient-focused and genuinely caring at all times
- Listen and prepare personalized treatment plans to meet individual patient dental aspirations
- Make sedation dentistry available for patients who are anxious about dental work, or who want the convenience of many treatments performed in a single visit*
- Make smile enhancement services available for patients who want to transform how they look – and how they feel
- Serve patients in their preferred native language*
- Keep patients up-to-date using a range of modern communication methods, such as web, blog, email, Facebook, YouTube, etc.
- Engage patients to gather feedback on how to continuously improve services so that the bar is always being raised
- Offer convenient times for families and career-minded patients to make an appointment on weekends, evenings, etc.
- Use laser technology (i.e. soft or hard tissue lasers, or diagnostic lasers, or laser whitening) and computerized dentistry.
- Make it easy for patients to transfer to another 123Dentist clinic if they move, or to gain access for friends and colleagues to a 123 Community Dentist in their neighborhood
- Offer comfortable, well-appointed, and relaxing office environments
- Welcome patients of all ages
- Offer “1-stop dentistry” for convenience, and connect patients to a 123 Community Dentist Network specialist as necessary
- Have locations that are in convenient and easily accessible
- Facilitate paperwork with insurance companies (etc.) to make life easier and hassle-free for patients
- Participate in their communities and commit to social responsibility
* If not available on site, patients may be referred to another 123Dentist Network dental practice