Smiling has an endless amount of benefits. It can make you and the people around you happy, it can help you de-stress during the crazy holiday season—plus, it just makes you feel good!
This holiday season, we at 123Dentist.com wanted to give you several reasons to smile about. We hope the list below will give you plenty to look forward to and be happy about this holiday season.
- Decorating the Christmas tree
- The taste of eggnog
- Christmas turkey dinner
- Playing in the snow
- Getting Christmas presents
- Admiring people’s decorated homes and lawns
- Listening to holiday music and carols
- Taking a picture with Santa
- The taste of candy canes
- Spending quality time with family and friends
- Celebrating New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day
- Setting New Year’s resolutions for 2013
- Putting together gingerbread houses
- Attending Christmas festivals and events
- Waking up early for Boxing Day sales
- Watching Christmas themed movies
- Celebrating special family holiday traditions
- Giving back to charities and local food banks
- Hanging up your Christmas stockings
- Breaking Christmas crackers for the goodies inside
- Standing underneath the mistletoe
- Getting holiday vacations or breaks
- Watching Christmas plays
- Sending out holiday cards
- Making Christmas crafts and goodies
These are just a few reasons to smile this holiday season, we hope you find many more!
Don’t forget to keep smiling and spread the holiday cheer. Happy Holidays from all of us in the 123Dentist Community Dentist Network!