123Dentist offers a Zoom!® In Office Teeth Whitening that is an effective way of lighting the natural shade of your teeth. Teeth whitening can’t completely change the colour of your teeth, but it can lighten the current shade of your teeth—making you smile brighter. In just one hour at the dentist’s office, Zoom!® Whitening can whiten your teeth an average of eight shades lighter.
People get their teeth whitened for a number of reasons. Below are the top 7 reasons to get your teeth whitened:
- Discolouration—teeth whitening can offset tooth discolouration due to plaque, tartar or other oral health concerns.
- Special Occasion—teeth whitening is a great way to ensure that your smile looks bright and healthy for an upcoming special occasion. Whether it’s your wedding, anniversary, birthday, or graduation—it can help you look your best.
- Job Interviews—your smile can have a huge effect on your next job interview. Smiling has a number of benefits during an interview. Having a bright, healthy smile can help you portray confidence, energy and enthusiasm. To learn more about how to be successful with the use of your smile, click here: https://www.123dentist.com/how-to-have-a-successful-job-interview-with-the-help-of-your-smile/.
- Effects of Aging—as you age, your tooth enamel may get worn down, making it easier for tooth discolouration or oral health problems to occur. Teeth whitening is a great way to offset the effects of aging in order to maintain a beautiful and healthy smile. To learn more about the effects aging can have on your oral health, click here: https://www.123dentist.com/7-oral-health-concerns-most-common-in-seniors/.
- Effects of Smoking—smoking can damage your teeth, leading to a higher risk of developing oral health problems such as more build-up of plaque and bacteria on your teeth and/or tooth discolouration. Teeth whitening can help target the tooth discolouration caused by smoking and help you have a whiter, healthier smile. To learn more about the effects of smoking on your oral health, click here: https://www.123dentist.com/the-effects-of-smoking-on-your-oral-health/.
- Boost Self-Confidence—your smile plays an important part in your confidence. Teeth whitening can boost your smile and give your self-confidence a bit of a boost as well.
- Diet Choices—if you have a diet that involves a lot of coffee, tea, or wine for example, your teeth may have been stained over the years. Teeth whitening can counter stains from certain foods and help keep your smile bright. To learn more about how food can stain your teeth, click here: https://www.123dentist.com/7-foods-that-can-stain-your-teeth/
123Dentist has excellent Zoom!® Whitening services that can improve your smile in just an hour. To learn more, visit a 123Dentist location that specializes in teeth whitening services today!