The 123 Community Dentist Set of Standards
When patients choose 123Dentist to find a dentist, they can rest assured that each 123 Community Dentist has followed a strict set of standards. To provide great patient dental care, each 123Dentist practitioner will:
- Use digital x-rays to help ensure patient safety, and the precision of treatment
- Use digital charts to make treatment more efficient
- Stay up-to-date on their continuing education
- Be registered with the regulatory authority overseeing dentistry in their province
- Be gentle, patient-focused and genuinely caring at all times
- Listen and prepare personalized treatment plans to meet individual patient dental aspirations
- Make sedation dentistry available for patients who are anxious about dental work, or who want the convenience of many treatments performed in a single visit*
- Make smile enhancement services available for patients who want to transform how they look – and how they feel
- Serve patients in their preferred native language*
- Keep patients up-to-date using a range of modern communication methods, such as web, blog, email, Facebook, YouTube, etc.
- Engage patients to gather feedback on how to continuously improve services so that the bar is always being raised
- Offer convenient times for families and career-minded patients to make an appointment on weekends, evenings, etc.
- Use laser technology (i.e. soft or hard tissue lasers, or diagnostic lasers, or laser whitening) and computerized dentistry.
- Make it easy for patients to transfer to another 123Dentist clinic if they move, or to gain access for friends and colleagues to a 123 Community Dentist in their neighborhood
- Offer comfortable, well-appointed, and relaxing office environments
- Welcome patients of all ages
- Offer “1-stop dentistry” for convenience, and connect patients to a 123 Community Dentist Network specialist as necessary
- Have locations that are in convenient and easily accessible
- Facilitate paperwork with insurance companies (etc.) to make life easier and hassle-free for patients
- Participate in their communities and commit to social responsibility
* If not available on site, patients may be referred to another 123 Community Dentist Network dental practice