The 45th Vancouver Marathon will be held on Sunday, May 1, 2016.
The BMO Vancouver Marathon starts at 8:30am on Sunday, May 1, 2016 at Queen Elizabeth Park. The Start Line is located inside Queen Elizabeth Park on Midlothian Avenue near Hillcrest Community Centre.
Register now! The marquee Marathon was 96% sold-out as of March 24.
Date: Sunday, May 1, 2016
Start Line: Midlothian Avenue in Queen Elizabeth Park
Finish Line: West Pender St. (between Bute St. & Thurlow St.)
Max Participants: 5,000
Course Time Limit: 7hrs
Included with 2016 Registration:
- Race bib with built-in timing chip
- Saucony technical t-shirt for Marathon, Half Marathon, Relay and 8KM runners!
- T-shirts for 2.5KM Walkers and Kids
- Commemorative finisher’s medal for all! Sneak peak
- On-course services including water, toilets, electrolyte, bananas, and gels and medical
- 28 water stations across the Marathon, Half Marathon, Relay & 8KM courses
- 32 live entertainment groups with Bands, DJs and Radio stations to motivate you!*
- Complimentary beverage from Stanley Park Brewery redeemable at Mahony & Sons! (Must be of legal drinking age in BC)*
- Exciting downtown Finish Line, with music, food, change rooms, a Finish Line Street Festival and more!
- Complimentary Canada Line Fare Saver ticket to ‘TravelSmart to the BMO Vancouver Marathon’
- Complimentary bus shuttle to the Start Line for Marathon & Half Marathoners from 5 lower mainland locations
- Complimentary bus shuttle to the Start Line for 8KM runners from downtown Vancouver
- FREE Speaker Series led by SportMedBC professionals
- FREE one month membership, for new members, to Steve Nash Fitness Clubs
- $200 coupon for a BikeHike Adventure
- Chance to win round-trip flights to Europe with Air France for those registered by March 31
- FREE three-day Health, Sports & Lifestyle Expo
- The BC Half Marathon Championships
- Thrill of participating in Canada’s most scenic running event
Commit to your 2016 Goals! Register Now!