Enjoy Port Moody’s first-ever Car-Free Day on Sunday, August 20. A section of St. Johns Street will have a spectacular celebration, filled with local businesses and artisans, delicious food, live music, and activities for all ages.
Car-Free Day is a community celebration featuring:
- live music, including folk-rock artist Greg Drummond, and The Rhythm Method, an eight-piece R&B, funk, pop, and rock band that plays hits from the ’60s right through to today;
- great food, available from local restaurants;
- Brewers Row Beer Garden at Queens Street Plaza
- family-friendly activities, like face painting, street hockey, and a bicycle skills and safety zone;
- roving entertainers and mascots;
- displays presented by local businesses and artisans, and
electric vehicle demonstrations.
WHEN: Sunday, August 20, 2017, from 12 noon to 7pm
WHERE: St. Johns Street, between Douglas Street and Moody Street