Summer Sundays take place starting at 2 pm at Rocky Point Park which is located at 2800 Murray Street in Port Moody.
Below is the schedule for the Summer Sundays concerts for the 2017 season.
- July 9th – John Delaney & The Indestructibles
- July 16th – Special 2 Band Feature Event
- 2 pm – Mr. Boogie Woogie
- 4 pm – Incognito & Friends
- July 21, 22, 23 – Port Moody Ribfest: an entire weekend of live music and BBQ competitions hosted by the Rotary Club of Port Moody.
- July 30th – Nigel Mack & The Blues Attack
- August 6th – Special 2 Band Feature Event
- 2 pm – The Rain City Six Band
- 4 pm – The Legendary Powder Blues
- August 13th – R&B Allstars
- August 20th – So Tight Band
- August 27th – Brickhouse
- September 3rd – Wailin’ Walker