We’ve got lots to share, and not just about dentistry.
Take a look at our recent articles and press releases to see why so many people follow our blog.
- Transformational Gum Health with the Crest + Oral-B Regimen
Our Vice President of Dental Hygiene Operations, Jennifer Turner, partnered with Crest Oral B for an article recently published in “Oh Canada! Oral Health Canada! Magazine, from the Canadian Dental Hygienists Association.Read
- Tooth Decay: Living in a Sugar Culture
We all know that sugary junk food isn’t going to do us any favors for our waistlines, but eating lots of sugar will also rot your teeth and lead to […]Read
- Top Parenting Hacks to Raising Kids With Good Oral Habits
Whether you just can’t seem to get your children to follow a healthy brushing routine or you’re constantly running out of supplies, raising kids to have good oral habits can […]Read
- How Your Oral Health Can Impact Your Overall Health
The connection between dental health and general health isn’t obvious to most people. However, research shows that oral health has a greater impact on your overall health than you may […]Read
- Why It’s Important to Maintain Proper Hygiene
As the COVID-19 pandemic wears on, hygiene is at the forefront of everyone’s mind. You’re probably conscious of staying clean to avoid the virus. However, you might not realize how […]Read
- Top 10 Things To Do at Home To Boost Your Immune System
Our bodies cannot function optimally without the support of a healthy immune system. Even without the threat of pandemic, during cold and flu season it becomes especially important to nourish […]Read
- How to Stay Happy and Healthy During Social/Physical Distancing
COVID-19 is a form of the Coronavirus that’s easily spread through physical contact with or close proximity to those who have the virus. For this reason, the Government of Canada […]Read
- What Can My Family and I Safely Do While Practicing Social/Physical Distancing?
The Coronavirus COVID-19 is impacting communities around the globe, creating the urgent need for mindful measures which can slow the spread of the disease, like social distancing. Social distancing is […]Read