What is Ozone?
Ozone (O3) is a gas that kills bacteria, viruses and fungi within 40 seconds. It has been used for many years as a common water and air purifier, and is naturally produced in our atmosphere during lightning and thunderstorms.
How can it help me?
Treatment of early decay can be done in minutes without needles, drills, or traditional fillings! Just imagine for your child, or for yourself never having fillings or freezing again. Just healthy, strong teeth naturally! This eliminates the need for removing tooth structure, or place any man-made materials in your mouth.
Is Healozone right for me?
We use a small laser, the Diagnodent, to look inside the surface of your teeth. It measures the density of the tooth on a scale of 0-100 and gives us an idea of how far your decay has progressed. At that time we can tell you if HealOzone is the best option for your cavities.
It’s a scientific fact, HealOzone works!
- It can be used in the following areas: In the treatment of root canals, pit and fissure caries, root and cervical caries, orthodontic problems, cervical sensitivity and soft tissue problems
- Experience from over 200,000 cases
- Patient satisfaction over 95%
- Clinical studies from Belfast, London, Munich and Berne
- Completely safe system: no ozone exposure for the dentist, dental nurse or patient
- Eliminates 99.9% of caries bacteria in 20 seconds
- Natural remineralization of the tooth in a few weeks
- No anaesthetic, no drilling and no pain – also perfect for treating phobic patients
- No ailments following treatment
- Considerably reduces the need for fillings
- Maximum retention of healthy tooth substance.
- The treated tooth is more resistant to caries attacks
How does HealOzone work in practice?
- Ozone permeates carious enamel and dentine
- Ozone deactivates 99% of all bacteria
- Almost all of the acid produced by the bacteria is thereby neutralized
- A reduction fluid neutralizes the remaining acid and adds minerals and fluoride
- It is now a neutral medium, enriched with minerals
- Minerals continue to be added by regular use of Patient Kit
- Complete remineralization takes between 4 and 12 weeks